Winslow embodies the timelessness of plaid and clean design. This traditionally inspired loose seat and back upholstery collection gets a youthful update with a taupe matched plaid upholstery and a thin squared off, extended arm. Just the right amount of antique brass nailhead trim to confirm classic pedigree outlines the arm while shaped block feet keep the look fresh and current.
Fabric, Hardwood Solids, Nail heads
- ITEM MATERIALS: Fabric, Hardwood Solids, Nail heads.
- FRAME CONSTRUCTION: Kiln-Dried Hardwood; Corner-Blocked, Nailed And Glued.
- SPRING TYPE: 8-Gauge, Narrow-Loop Sinuous Springs.
- SEAT CUSHION CONSTRUCTION: 3" Core of NON FR High Density Foam Wrapped with 1-1.5" High Resiliency Foam on Both Sides".
- SEAT CUSHION TYPE: Loose Seat Cushion; Wrapped in Down Proof Channeled Bag with 50/50 Feather Blend on Both Side.
- SEAT CUSHION FUNCTION: Reversible Seat Cushion With Tie Downs On Each Cushion.
- FOAM DENSITY: 1.8 Density, 5.5" Thick.
- SEAT HEIGHT: 19.5".
- SEAT DEPTH: 24".
- BACK CUSHION TYPE: Loose back.
- BACK CUSHION FILLING TYPE: 100% Fiber.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Padded Outside Backs and Sides, Sofa Center Leg for Added Support and Durability. Nail heads Application.
- BODY COVER TYPE: Fabric.
- ACCENT COVER TYPE: Fabric, w/ Zippers.
- ACCENT FILLING/MATERIALS: 50/50 Down Blend.
- BODY NAME and COLOR: U4372GB Grey.
- FABRIC CONTENT: 100% Polyester.
- CLEANING CODE: W-Clean only with Water based Shampoo or Foam upholstery Cleaner. Do not use Solvents to spot clean.
- ACCENT #1 NAME and COLOR: U4372GA1 Wilmington HRW1428-18 (100% Polyester, Cleaning Code: S).
- ACCENT #1 SIZE: 20"X 20" (2-S, 2-LS, 1-C).
- ACCENT #2 NAME and COLOR: U4372GA2 Ingram HRW1423-11 (100% Polyester, Cleaning Code: S).
- ACCENT #2 SIZE: 18"X 18" (2-S, 2-LS,1-C).
- WOOD FINISH: Espresso.
- VENDOR: Y.
- FOB PORT: Shanghai.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China.
- PACKAGING: Soft Pack.
- LOADABILITY (40HQ): 18 Sets (S, LS, C, O); 18 Sets (S, LS, C); 22 Sets (S, LS); 26 Sets (S, C); 39 pcs (Sofa only).
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 200 lbs per seat.